Huntley Motor World – Return Policy and Disclaimers. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- No returns on Special Orders; this is to include parts, trailers, and vehicles unless determined by the manufacturer to be defective.
- Nevada does not have a right of rescission or any “cooling off” period for the buyer. Used trailers and vehicles are sold “as is.” Go to the Nevada DMV for more information.
- Return Policy for any in-stock item returned unused, with receipt of purchase, subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- All products must be in their original packaging. Only unused parts may be returned within 10 business days.
- All Deposits are NON-Refundable.
- Payment by check on returns is subject to a 10 business day wait for a refund.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days*.
- *Pricing, specifications, dimensions, options are all subject to change. Trailer dimensions, weights, and measurements will vary due to manufacturing and production changes. Please verify actual measurements of any unit prior to purchasing it. The trailer photo displayed may be an example only. Pricing throughout the web site does not include any options that may have been installed at the dealership or manufacturer. Some trailers are shown with optional equipment. See the actual trailer for complete accuracy of features, options & pricing. The trailer pictures on this site may not match your vehicle exactly; however, it will match as closely as possible. Some trailer images shown are stock photos and may not reflect your exact choice of vehicle, color, trim and specification. Huntley Motor World is not responsible for pricing or typographical errors. Manufacturer Build out Date is at the discretion of the manufacturer, not Huntley Motor World.
- All Nevada State purchases are subject to 7.1% county tax, title, and doc fee. The dealership will provide a 30-day temporary plate, your title will be mailed by the DMV to your mailing address that is provided.
- All Out of State purchases are subject to a doc fee, you will be required to pay your states taxes, plate, and title fee in your home state. The dealership will provide a 15-day permit at the time of purchase. The MSO will be mailed to you within 15 business days to your mailing address.
- Bounced Checks will incur a $45 fee per occurrence.
- Warranty: All warranty claims go directly through the manufacture of the trailer and must be approved for repair by the manufacturer. Huntley Motor World is not responsible for any warranty claims on trailers.
- Replacement of Lost MSO’s and Paperwork can cost up to $250.
- Huntley Motor World is not responsible for Tire and Wheel Replacement at any given time. Check with the manufactures warranty for coverage or you may purchase NSD Tire and Wheel Replacement/Reimbursement.
- Each person must bring a valid drivers license to be on the title.
- Mailing and physical address (mailing address provided is the address that goes on the title).
- Trust Certificate.
- If you have a trust, the DMV requires a notarized Trustee Appointment and Powers Affidavit. Please give all originals to the dealer.
- Lein Holder info is required at the time of purchase. Bank Name, Mailing address, FEIN (tax id).
- Purchase Order Number.
- Company Name.
- FEIN number (Tax ID).
- Mailing & Physical Address (mailing address provided is the address that goes on the title).
- Tax Exempt Certificate.
- A valid drivers license of the individual picking up the trailer.
Steel/Aluminum Surcharge Notice
Steel is by far the largest raw material cost for trailers and it has increased by over 20% since just this last fall. Furthermore, there are newly enacted tariffs on imported steel and aluminum, at 25% and 10%, respectively. We see that these tariffs influence domestic metal pricing, as well as that of imported raw materials. PJ Trailers, for instance, primarily contain domestic steel, but as the demand for North American steel increases in response to these tariffs, costs rise accordingly.
All raw material costs have significantly risen over the past year and a half. Despite our manufacturers’ efforts to keep costs low by improving efficiency and work processes, costs have increased nonetheless.
Dealers across the nation are enacting surcharges between 5-15%. However, we feel that 9% is most appropriate. We hope to be able to keep it at this level, despite the extremely volatile current market situation.
Therefore, effective immediately, we are implementing a tariff surcharge of 9% of purchase prices. We want to be very clear that this is not a price increase, but rather a tariff-related surcharge.
We intend to be as transparent as possible with these surcharges and will detail them as a separate line item on your invoices. If steel prices continue to increase we will address pricing accordingly, although we hope that this will not be needed.