TNT Transit 7’x 16′ White
Trailer Size: 7′ x 16′
Est Trailer Weight: 2000 lbs
Finance Your Trailer Today with Sheffield Financial!
For more information about this TNT 7×16 White please call our Sales Team at 1-866-766-6371 or email us at Sales@HuntleyMotorWorld.com.
- 3/4" Plywood Floor (5/8" on 4 Wide)
- 3/8" Plywood Walls
- Tube Steel Roof Bows and Sidewalls
- Double Swinging Rear Doors (Single on 4 and 5 Wide)
- LED Corner Post Taillights
- (1) 12v LED Dome Light w/ Switch (Options on 4 Wide)
- Welded Safety Chains
- .08 Extruded Aluminum Roof Wraps
- Metallic White .030 Beveled Aluminum Skin
- 205/75R14 Radial Tires (13" on 4 Wide)
- 24" ATP Stoneguard (12" on 4 Wide)
- Galvanized Roof
- 3500# Spring Axle (200# on 4 Wide)
- 2000# Top Wind Jack w/ Sand Pad (Tongue Stand on 4 Wide)
- Cam Lock Side Door (6 Wide and Up)
- Z-Tec Undercoating
- LED Clearance Lights
- (2) Fold-Down Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Wrapped Rear End
- Upgrade to 15" Radial Tires on Silver Mod Wheels
- Side Wall Air Flow Vents
- Door Hold-Backs
- Upgrade to RV Side Door (Roadside, 24" Back)
- 15" Radial Spare Tire on Silver Mod Wheels
- Interior Spare Tire Mount
- All LED Lights
- Chrome Hub Covers
- (4) Floor Tie Downs
- (4) Wall Tie Downs
- 12" Extended Height
- Side by Side Decals
- Reinforced Rear Ramp Door
- (2) Heavy Duty D-Rings (Mounted Front and Back)
- Roof Vent
- LED Lights
Options on this Trailer
- UTV TRAILER
- Side by side Package
- Spare Tire and Mount
- Chrome Caps-Wheels
- Side Vents
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Ramp Door HD
- Side Door RV
- 3/8 Ply Walls
Steel/Aluminum Surcharge Notice
Steel is by far the largest raw material cost for trailers and it has increased by over 20% since just this last fall. Furthermore, there are newly enacted tariffs on imported steel and aluminum, at 25% and 10%, respectively. We're seeing that these tariffs influence domestic metal pricing, as well as that of imported raw materials. PJ Trailers, for instance, primarily contain domestic steel, but as the demand for North American steel increases in response to these tariffs, costs rise accordingly.
All raw material costs have significantly risen over the past year and a half. Despite our manufacturers’ efforts to keep costs low by improving efficiency and work processes, costs have increased nonetheless.
Dealers across the nation are enacting surcharges between 5-10%. However, we feel that 5% is most appropriate. We hope to be able to keep it at this level, despite the extremely volatile current market situation.
Therefore, effective immediately, we are implementing a tariff surcharge of 5% of purchase prices. We want to be very clear that this is not a price increase, but rather a tariff-related surcharge.
We intend to be as transparent as possible with these surcharges and will detail them as a separate line item on your invoices. If steel prices continue to increase we will address pricing accordingly, although we hope that this will not be needed.
You may also be interested in:
Have a Question? Give Us a Call!1-866-766-6371
Need a Quote on Shipping?Request a Quote
**Prices are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual product description. All trailer purchases are subject to tax, title and documentation fees. Prices listed as FOB Yerington, NV.