PJ Trailers T8 22′ Deckover Tilt
Manufacturer: PJ Trailers
Trailer Size: 102″ X 22′
Est. Trailer Weight: 4260 lbs
Pull Type: BP Adjustable 2 5/16″ Ball Bulldog Coupler
Finance Your Trailer Today with Sheffield Financial!
PJ Trailers is the #1 Professional Grade Trailer Manufacturer in North America. Tilts & Utilities · Car Haulers & Equipment · Flatdecks & Deckovers · Dumps
Established in 1991, PJ Trailers has become the premier trailer manufacturer in North America. The PJ Trailer brand is synonymous with high-end, superbly constructed trailers. Flatdecks, deckovers, equipment, tilts, dumps, car haulers and utility trailers are equipped with premium components and feature a 3-year frame warranty.
Huntley Motor World, formerly Team Trailers Plus, ranks 26 in the nation and has received the Gold Dealer Award for six consecutive years, proudly serving as Nevada’s #1 PJ Dealership.
- 14,000 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 7,000 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- Adjustable 2 5/16” Ball Bulldog Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 1 - Drop Leg Jack (10,000 lb.)
- 2 - Dexter E- Z lube Brake Axles (7,000 lb.)
- 6 Leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- 4 - 16” White Spoke Wheels
- 4 - 235/80R16 Radial Tires (3,520 lb)
- Rubrail & Stake Pockets
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- DOT Reflective Tape
- Tool Tray & Lockable Toolbox In Tongue
- 8” x 10 lb. I-Beam Tongue
- 8” x 10 lb. I-Beam Main Frame
- 22’ Tilt Portion w/ 15 Degree Tilt Pitch
- 3” Channel Crossmembers 16” on Center
- 2 x 6 x 1/8” Square Tubing Outer Deck Frame
- 2” Treated Pine Lumber Deck
- 102” Wide Deck
- DOT Approved Flushmount Lifetime LED Lights
- Sealed Bargman Wire Harness w/ 7-Way RV Plug
- 12VDC Hydraulic Pump
- 2 - 3” x 16” West Craft Hyd. Cylinders
- 12’ Control Cable
- Sand Blasted, Acid Washed, Powder Coated
- Interstate (TM) Deep Cycle Battery
- 110V Integrated Trickle Charger
- 5 year Dexter Axle Warranty
Options on this Trailer
- DECKOVER TILT
- 2-7000#DEXTER ELECTRIC/SPRING
- 102" DECK WIDTH
- UNDER FRAME SPARE TIRE MOUNT
- PLATE FOR WINCH
Steel/Aluminum Surcharge Notice
Steel is by far the largest raw material cost for trailers and it has increased by over 20% since just this last fall. Furthermore, there are newly enacted tariffs on imported steel and aluminum, at 25% and 10%, respectively. We're seeing that these tariffs influence domestic metal pricing, as well as that of imported raw materials. PJ Trailers, for instance, primarily contain domestic steel, but as the demand for North American steel increases in response to these tariffs, costs rise accordingly.
All raw material costs have significantly risen over the past year and a half. Despite our manufacturers’ efforts to keep costs low by improving efficiency and work processes, costs have increased nonetheless.
Dealers across the nation are enacting surcharges between 5-15%. However, we feel that 9% is most appropriate. We hope to be able to keep it at this level, despite the extremely volatile current market situation.
Therefore, effective immediately, we are implementing a tariff surcharge of 9% of purchase prices. We want to be very clear that this is not a price increase, but rather a tariff-related surcharge.
We intend to be as transparent as possible with these surcharges and will detail them as a separate line item on your invoices. If steel prices continue to increase we will address pricing accordingly, although we hope that this will not be needed.
You may also be interested in:
Have a Question? Give Us a Call!1-866-766-6371
Need a Quote on Shipping?Request a Quote
**Prices are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual product description. All trailer purchases are subject to tax, title and documentation fees. Prices listed as FOB Yerington, NV.