PJ Trailers T5 20′ 5″ Channel Tilt Carhauler – VIN: #L1318834
Manufacturer: PJ Trailers
Trailer Size: 83″ x 20′
Est. Trailer Weight: 2720 lbs
Pull Type: Adjustable 2 5/16” Ball Bulldog Coupler
Trailer Type: Auto, Car Hauler, Equipment
Finance Your Trailer Today with Sheffield Financial!
PJ Trailers is the #1 Professional Grade Trailer Manufacturer in North America. Tilts & Utilities · Car Haulers & Equipment · Flatdecks & Deckovers · Dumps
Established in 1991, PJ Trailers has become the premier trailer manufacturer in North America. The PJ Trailer brand is synonymous with high-end, superbly constructed trailers. Flatdecks, deckovers, equipment, tilts, dumps, carhaulers and utility trailers are equipped with premium components and feature a 3-year frame warranty.
Huntley Motor World, formerly Team Trailers Plus, ranks 26 in the nation and has received the Gold Dealer Award for six consecutive years, proudly serving as Nevada’s #1 PJ Trailers Dealership.
- 10,000 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 5200 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- Adjustable 2 5/16” Ball Bulldog Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 1 - Top Wind Drop-Leg Jack (8,000 lb.)
- 2 Dexter E-Z lube Axles, Idler & Brake (5,200 lb)
- 4 Leaf Double-eye Spring Suspension
- 4 - 15” White Spoke Wheels
- 4 - ST205/75R15 Radial Tires (1,820 lb)
- Stake Pockets & Rubrail
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- 9” x 72” Treadplate Aluminum Fenders
- 11 Degree Tilt Pitch
- 5” Channel Frame & Tongue
- 16”oc standard with 5200 lb Axles
- 2” Treated Pine Lumber Deck
- 83” Wide Deck
- 75” Wide Tiltable Deck
- Sealed Wire Harness
- Sand Blasted, Acid Washed, Powder Coated
- DOT Approved Flushmount Lifetime LED Lights
- 5 year Dexter Axle Warranty
Options on this Trailer
- Mount Only for Spare Tire
- (2) 5, 200# (Dexter) Electric (Spring)
You may also be interested in:
Have a Question? Give Us a Call!1-775-463-1483
Need a Quote on Shipping?Request a Quote
**Prices are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual product description. All trailer purchases are subject to tax, title and documentation fees. Prices listed as FOB Yerington, NV.