PJ Trailers DL 14′ – Tarp Kit
Manufacturer: PJ Trailers
Trailer Size: 83″X14′
Est Trailer Weight: 4160 lbs
Pull Type: 2 5/16″ Ball Adjustable Bulldog Coupler
Finance Your Trailer Today with Sheffield Financial!
For more information about this PJ Trailers DL 14′ – Tarp Kit please call our Sales Team at 1-866-766-6371 or email us at Sales@HuntleyMotorWorld.com.
- 14,000 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 7,000 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- Adjustable 2 5/16” Ball Bulldog Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 1 - Drop Leg Jack (7,000 lb.)
- 2 - Dexter E- Z lube Brake Drop Axle (7,000 lb.)
- 6 Leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- 4 - 16” White Spoke Wheels
- 4 - 235/80R16 Radial Tires (3,520 lb)
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- DOT Reflective Tape
- 1/8” Treadplate Steel Fenders
- Lockable Toolbox (Houses Battery and Pump)
- 2 - Way Gate (Barn Doors & Spread Gate)
- 6’ 6” Slide In Channel Ramps
- 4 - D-Rings (Welded inside the Box)
- 40° Dump Pitch
- 12VDC Hydraulic Pump
- 5” x 17” West Craft Hyd. Cylinder w/Scissor Lift
- Scissor Lift
- 12’ Control Cable
- Mounting Brackets for Roll-up Tarp
- 8” x 10 lb. I-Beam Frame & Tongue
- 3” Channel Crossmembers 16” on Center
- 10ga. Steel Bed
- 83” Wide Bed
- 10ga. Steel Sides
- 24” High Sides
- DOT Approved Flushmount Lifetime LED Lights
- Sealed Bargman Wire Harness w/ 7-Way RV Plug
- Stake Pockets
- Sand Blasted, Acid Washed, Powder Coated
- Interstate (TM) Deep Cycle Battery
- Ultra Low 24” Deck Height
- 110V Integrated Trickle Charger
- 5 year Dexter Axle Warranty
Options on this Trailer
- Brakes on Both Axles
- Ultra Low 24” Deck Height
- Spare mount
- Split/Spreader Gate
- Tarp Kit
Steel/Aluminum Surcharge Notice
Steel is by far the largest raw material cost for trailers and it has increased by over 20% since just this last fall. Furthermore, there are newly enacted tariffs on imported steel and aluminum, at 25% and 10%, respectively. We're seeing that these tariffs influence domestic metal pricing, as well as that of imported raw materials. PJ Trailers, for instance, primarily contain domestic steel, but as the demand for North American steel increases in response to these tariffs, costs rise accordingly.
All raw material costs have significantly risen over the past year and a half. Despite our manufacturers’ efforts to keep costs low by improving efficiency and work processes, costs have increased nonetheless.
Dealers across the nation are enacting surcharges between 5-10%. However, we feel that 5% is most appropriate. We hope to be able to keep it at this level, despite the extremely volatile current market situation.
Therefore, effective immediately, we are implementing a tariff surcharge of 5% of purchase prices. We want to be very clear that this is not a price increase, but rather a tariff-related surcharge.
We intend to be as transparent as possible with these surcharges and will detail them as a separate line item on your invoices. If steel prices continue to increase we will address pricing accordingly, although we hope that this will not be needed.
You may also be interested in:
Have a Question? Give Us a Call!1-866-766-6371
Need a Quote on Shipping?Request a Quote
**Prices are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual product description. All trailer purchases are subject to tax, title and documentation fees. Prices listed as FOB Yerington, NV.