PJ Trailers DH 14′-3′ Sides
Manufacturer: PJ Trailers
Trailer Size: 83″X14′
Est Trailer Weight: 5280 lbs
Pull Type: 2 5/16″” Ball Adjustable Bulldog Coupler
Finance Your Trailer Today with Sheffield Financial!
For more information about this PJ Trailers DH 14′-3′ Sides please call our Sales Team at 1-866-766-6371 or email us at Sales@HuntleyMotorWorld.com.
Vin: t SS
- 14000 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 7000 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- 2 5/16" Ball Adjustable Bulldog Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 1 - Top Wind Drop Leg Jack (8000 lb.)
- 2 - Dexter E-Z Lube Brake Axles (7000 lb.)
- 6 Leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- 4 - 16" White Spoke Wheels
- 4 - 235/80R16 Provider Radial Tires (3520 lb.)
- Defender II Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- 3M DOT Reflective Tape
- 1/8" Treadplate Steel Fenders
- Lockable Toolbox (Houses Battery and Pump)
- 2 - Way Gate (Barn Doors & Spreader Gate)
- 6' 6" Slide In Channel Ramps
- 4 - D-Rings (Welded inside the Box) 40" Dump Pitch
- 12VDC KTI Hydraulic Pump
- 5" x 17" West Craft Hyd. Cylinder w/Scissor Lift
- 12' Control Cable
- Mounting Brackets for Roll-up Tarp
- 6" Channel Main Frame & Tongue
- 2" x 6" x 11ga. Tubing Bed Frame
- 3" Channel Crossmembers 16" on Center
- 10ga. HD Steel Bed
- 83" Extra Wide Bed
- 10ga. HD Steel Sides
- 48" High Sides (36" Available)
- Optronics Flushmount Lifetime LED Lights
- Bargman Sealed Wire Harness w/ 7-Way RV Plug
- Stake Pockets for Extensions
- Sand Blasted
- Acid Washed
- Powder Coated
- Interstate (TM) Deep Cycle Battery
- 110V Integrated Trickle Charger
Options on this Trailer
- Brakes on Both Axles
- 3' Sides
- Spare mount
- Tarp Kit
Steel/Aluminum Surcharge Notice
Steel is by far the largest raw material cost for trailers and it has increased by over 20% since just this last fall. Furthermore, there are newly enacted tariffs on imported steel and aluminum, at 25% and 10%, respectively. We're seeing that these tariffs influence domestic metal pricing, as well as that of imported raw materials. PJ Trailers, for instance, primarily contain domestic steel, but as the demand for North American steel increases in response to these tariffs, costs rise accordingly.
All raw material costs have significantly risen over the past year and a half. Despite our manufacturers’ efforts to keep costs low by improving efficiency and work processes, costs have increased nonetheless.
Dealers across the nation are enacting surcharges between 5-10%. However, we feel that 5% is most appropriate. We hope to be able to keep it at this level, despite the extremely volatile current market situation.
Therefore, effective immediately, we are implementing a tariff surcharge of 5% of purchase prices. We want to be very clear that this is not a price increase, but rather a tariff-related surcharge.
We intend to be as transparent as possible with these surcharges and will detail them as a separate line item on your invoices. If steel prices continue to increase we will address pricing accordingly, although we hope that this will not be needed.
You may also be interested in:
Have a Question? Give Us a Call!1-866-766-6371
Need a Quote on Shipping?Request a Quote
**Prices are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual product description. All trailer purchases are subject to tax, title and documentation fees. Prices listed as FOB Yerington, NV.