PJ Trailers D5 60″X10′-7K Utility Dump
Manufacturer: PJ Trailers
Trailer Size: 5’x10′
Est Trailer Weight: 2330 lbs
Pull Type: 2 5/16″ A-Frame
Finance Your Trailer Today with Sheffield Financial!
PJ Trailers is the #1 Professional Grade Trailer Manufacturer in North America. Tilts & Utilities · Car Haulers & Equipment · Flatdecks & Deckovers · Dumps
Established in 1991, PJ Trailers has become the premier trailer manufacturer in North America. The PJ Trailer brand is synonymous with high-end, superbly constructed trailers. Flatdecks, deckovers, equipment, tilts, dumps, carhaulers and utility trailers are equipped with premium components and feature a 3-year frame warranty.
Huntley Motor World, formerly Team Trailers Plus, ranks 26 in the nation and has received the Gold Dealer Award for six consecutive years, proudly serving as Nevada’s #1 PJ Dealership.
Deal Only Valid for VIN(s): 6834,7558
- 7000 lb. G.V.W.R.
- 3500 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- 2" Ball Bulldog Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 1 - Drop Leg Jack (7000 lb.)
- 1 - Dexter E- Z lube Brake Axle (5200 lb.)
- 6 Leaf Double-eye Spring Suspension
- 2 - 15" White Spoke Wheels
- 2 Provider ST225/75B15 (2540 lb)
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- 1/8" Treadplate Steel Fenders
- Lockable Toolbox (Houses Battery and Pump)
- Barn Door Gate w/ Camlatch
- 4 - D-Rings
- 40" Dump Pitch
- 12VDC Hydraulic Pump
- 3" x 30" West Craft Hyd. Cylinder
- 12' Control Cable
- 4" Channel Main Frame & Tongue
- 2" x 4" x 11ga. Tubing Bed Frame
- 3" Channel Crossmembers 16"oc
- Mounting Brackets for Roll-up Tarp
- 10ga. Steel Bed
- 5' Wide Bed
- 10ga. Steel Sides
- 18" High Sides
- DOT Approved Flushmount Lifetime LED Lights
- Sealed Bargman Wire Harness w/ 7-Way RV Plug
- Sand Blasted
- Acid Washed
- Powder Coated
- Interstate (TM) Deep Cycle Battery
- Integrated 12V Trickle Charger
- 110V Battery Charger
Options on this Trailer
- BP 2 5/16" A-Frame
- 2-3500# (Dexter) Electric/Spring Axle
- Spare Mount Only
Steel/Aluminum Surcharge Notice (as of Dec. 1, 2018)
Steel is by far the largest raw material cost for trailers and it has continued to increase, in addition to tariff-related price increases on imported steel and aluminum. These tariffs influence domestic metal pricing, as well as that of imported raw materials.
All raw material costs have significantly risen over the past year and a half. Despite our manufacturers’ efforts to keep costs low by improving efficiency and work processes, costs have increased nonetheless.
Manufacturers across the nation are increasing surcharges to between 15-25%. Due to the extremely volatile current market situation our quotes will be valid for 7 days only.
We want to be very clear that these surcharges are not price increases, but rather tariff-related surcharges.
We intend to be as transparent as possible with these surcharges and will detail them as a separate line item on your invoices.
You may also be interested in:
Have a Question? Give Us a Call!(775) 463-1483
Need a Quote on Shipping?Request a Quote
**Prices are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual product description. All trailer purchases are subject to tax, title and documentation fees. Prices listed as FOB Yerington, NV.