PJ Trailers L6 16′ Medium Duty Deckover 6″ Channel
Manufacturer: PJ Trailers
Trailer Size: 16′
Est Trailer Weight: 2760 lbs
Pull Type: Adjustable 2 5/16″” Ball Bulldog Coupler
Trailer Type: Equipment
Finance Your Trailer Today with Sheffield Financial!
For more information about this PJ Trailers L6 16′ Medium Duty Deckover 6″ Channel, please call our Sales Team at 1-866-766-6371 or email us at Sales@HuntleyMotorWorld.com.
PJ Trailers is the #1 Professional Grade Trailer Manufacturer in North America. Tilts & Utilities · Car Haulers & Equipment · Flatdecks & Deckovers · Dumps
Established in 1991, PJ Trailers has become the premier trailer manufacturer in North America. The PJ Trailer brand is synonymous with high-end, superbly constructed trailers. Flatdecks, deckovers, equipment, tilts, dumps, carhaulers and utility trailers are equipped with premium components and feature a 3-year frame warranty.
Huntley Motor World, formerly Team Trailers Plus, ranks 26 in the nation and has received the Gold Dealer Award for six consecutive years, proudly serving as Nevada’s #1 PJ Dealership.
- 9990 lb. G.V.W.R5200 lb. x 2 G.A.W.R.
- Adjustable 2 5/16" Ball Bulldog Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 1 - Drop Leg Jack (7000 lb.)
- 2 - Dexter E- Z lube Brake Axles (5200 lb.)
- 6 Leaf Slipper Spring Suspension
- 4 - 15" White Spoke Wheels
- 4 Provider 225/75R15 Radial Tires
- Rubrail & Stake Pockets
- Electric Breakaway Kit w/ Charger
- DOT Reflective Tape
- Tool Tray In Tongue
- 6' Slide in Ramps w/ Holders
- 6" Channel Tongue
- 6" Channel Frame Main Frame
- 3x2" Angle Crossmembers 16" on Center
- 2" Treated Pine Lumber Deck
- 101" Wide Deck
- DOT Approved Flushmount Lifetime LED Lights
- Sealed Bargman Wire Harness w/ 7-Way RV Plug
- Sand Blasted
- Acid Washed
- Powder Coated
Options on this Trailer
- BP 2 5/16" Adjustable (14000 lb.)
- 2-5200# (Dexter) Electric Spring
- Straight Deck w/24 x 6 ft Slide-in Ramps Exp Metal
- Black Powder Coat
- Mount Only for Spare Tire
Steel/Aluminum Surcharge Notice (as of Dec. 1, 2018)
Steel is by far the largest raw material cost for trailers and it has continued to increase, in addition to tariff-related price increases on imported steel and aluminum. These tariffs influence domestic metal pricing, as well as that of imported raw materials.
All raw material costs have significantly risen over the past year and a half. Despite our manufacturers’ efforts to keep costs low by improving efficiency and work processes, costs have increased nonetheless.
Manufacturers across the nation are increasing surcharges to between 15-25%. Due to the extremely volatile current market situation our quotes will be valid for 7 days only.
We want to be very clear that these surcharges are not price increases, but rather tariff-related surcharges.
We intend to be as transparent as possible with these surcharges and will detail them as a separate line item on your invoices.
You may also be interested in:
Have a Question? Give Us a Call!(775) 463-1483
Need a Quote on Shipping?Request a Quote
**Prices are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual product description. All trailer purchases are subject to tax, title and documentation fees. Prices listed as FOB Yerington, NV.